Tuesday, January 20, 2015

HOT CROSS BUNS

I  am so enjoying using the Thermomix...
I have never been one to make bread before....
but it is so easy in the Thermomix...
I came across a really good recipe and the girl that provided that recipe has now done one for hot cross buns, so tonight I thought I would have a good at making them..
So happy with the way they turned out...

Hot cross buns with lemon butter and passionfruit butter...
I had a bag of lemons and some passionfruit that have been sitting in the fruit bowl for a while so whilst I made the hot cross buns, Steve made butter, lemon butter and passionfruit butter....
Don't think I will be making these too often between now and Easter though as I would definitely end up putting on a heap of weight.  They are delicious...

What to make next.....
That is the question....
One last day of holidays....
Meals to prepare....
What will they by....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP