Tuesday, March 3, 2015

THREE YEARS TODAY....

It is three years today since our beautiful Mum pass away.
How I miss her,
How I miss her beautiful laugh and wonderful sense of humour.
How I miss the quiet chats with her.
In some ways it seems she has been gone way to long...
And yet in other ways I have to wonder where the last three years have gone and also wonder how we have adjusted our lives to the new norm....

I will forever miss her..
I was blessed to have the most wonderful, gracious, kind hearted, funny, loving Mum, and if I can be half the Mum that my Mum was, my kids will be blessed indeed.  She was more than just my Mum, she has always been my best friend,  someone I could open up to, who encouraged me, never judged, and always put herself out so that we had the very best.
I LOVE YOU MY BEAUTIFUL MUM AND I MISS YOU SOMETHING DREADFUL..

Thank you for the input you have had not only into my life but the lives of my wonderful husband who also just adored you and also our three gorgeous kids who thought the world of you.

Blessed to have this beautiful woman as my Mum
Mum and Dad with our kids...

In Loving Memory of my beautiful and wonderful Mother.....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP