Wednesday, April 8, 2015

DANCING QUEEN.... OR SHOULD I SAY PRINCESS

Our little cherub is right into all things princess at the moment....
A few weeks ago, I was shopping in Target and came across this gorgeous tulle skirted dress that looked just like a dancing dress.... It was reduced from $40 down to about $14.  Great value as there is no way I could possibly make something like this for that amount of money.   I had planned to making her a little tulle skirt to dance in, but once I saw this little dress,  I just knew I had to have it.  The good thing about it was that it was a size 4, which was a size too big for her but she could still wear it now and it would probably last her a couple of years meaning real value for money.

A couple of days later I found a cheap tiara at one of the cheap shops so I bought this also... It included a butterfly wand.    When my girls were younger, I made them, along with my nieces, some dancing ribbon sticks, so I made one for Willow also and one for her Mum so that they could dance together....

To say she LOVED her dress would be an understatement...
She had to try it on straight away and spent the afternoon dancing around the park...

Our dancing Princess
As pretty as a picture
Twirling with her ribbon stick
Like a little cupcake....
Just got to love this precious child....
 So glad I managed to pick this up.  It was worth every cent, even if only for the fun she has had wearing it on this holiday....
So glad I didn't send it down to Brissie with Chloe a couple of weeks ago when she went down.  It was priceless to see Willow's face when we gave it to her, and also to see all the fun she has had wearing it....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP