Monday, April 27, 2015

HOME IN TIME TO VISIT THE ORCHID SHOW....

I have no green fingers...
Plants don't seem to last around me too long, but that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate their beauty...
One of the things I love to do is go to the Orchid Shows when they are on....
Steve picked me up from the airport and we headed straight to the High School to go visit the Autumn Orchid Show...
Of course I took lots of photos again...
It never ceased to amaze me that you can have so many different orchids, and the amazing and vibrant colours that they all come in. 
A huge photo share below....




 I am so thankful for this wonderful world we live in, especially this country...
For the natural beauty all around us.  It is nice to slow down a little, it is nice to take time out to appreciate the beautiful gift of creation around us..

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP