Monday, April 27, 2015

BEV'S 70TH BIRTHDAY


I stayed longer in Brissie to attend the 70th Birthday High Tea of my good friend Bev.   We have been really good friends for 40 years so it was so nice to be there to help her celebrate her special day...
Her daughter Bek did an amazing job of setting the scene and providing all the delicious food...

Table set up..
 Bek did a great job with this.  She strung an old ladder up to the ceiling and then decorated it with fabric, plants, and fairy lights.  It looked lovely
Lots of lovely food...
Bev cutting her sensational cake...
 I had to make sure that I got some photos of Bev and Bek together.. Love these guys...
I have been very blessed to have these lovely girls in my life...
Bev and Bek....
Add caption
Love these girls...
 All I can say is Bev, it was great to be included in your special celebrations and if I look half as good as you do when I am 70 I will be very happy... You looked amazing on your special day.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP