Wednesday, July 8, 2015

BREAKFAST AT ESHER STREET.

IIt was a nice start to my holidays with the kids in Brissie...
Colin had the day off and decided to take us all out for Breakfast,  they had a wedding to attend that afternoon.  There is why I was in Brisbane early so that I could babysit for them...
He decided to take us to an amazing Cafe Deli in Esher Street for Breakfast...
It is an amazing place.  The food and drinks were fantasic,  such good value, and such good quality, but the setting was also unreal. 

It seemed to be situated in a suburban backyard. 

Street view of Esher Street Deli and Cafe.
The back eating area...
 Colin and Sarah love coming here because their is a lovely children's play area which keeps Willow amused whilst they enjoy leisurely breakfasts. 
Atmosphere and character
Pallet Furniture...
 One of the things that I loved was all the pallet furniture.    Everything in it was recycled and it looked amazing..
The g
food in particular was excellent with plenty of amazing flavours.

Sarah and My avocado smash with eggs and bacon. 

Colin's meal with Apple amd Potato Roassi
 Willow loves her baby chino and was definitely hanging out for one.  She always manages to down them pretty quick..


making sure she gets every last drop...
she loves her babychinoes...
Sharing the love with her Mummy
a little bit of pallet charm...
 I love the way they use all corrugated iron and old windows to form part of the decorating...
 Willow loved the play area and presented us all with toys to join us for our breakfast.... they all had to sit on our lap...
With some of Willow's little friends joining us aftermoom tea.
I seemed to score quite a few of them. 
Menu
With my little buddy
How I love her...
Drinking it all up...

I do love spending my holidays with this little cherub.... we have had  the best week...
I love the age she is at, at this present moment.  She  is so much fun at the moment.  She is really into the imaginative play at the moment, and it is so nice to see her imaginative play...
Every thing is new,  everything is exciting,  time is not important.  We could learn so much froim these darling children  Feeling blessed. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP