Tuesday, August 25, 2015

FEELING A LITTLE SPOILT AND LOVED TONIGHT....

Our car went in for a service today...
It meant I got dropped off at work and then picked up this afternoon to go over and pick up our other car....
I haven't had the best day day....
Lots of pain....

After picking up our other car,  we went for a drive along the river bank.  It was such a lovely afternoon with the sun reflecting on the water...
On our way home, Steve decided to surprise me and we went out for a hot drink together...
We sat out in the open overlooking the river...

Overlooking the river....
It was lovely watching the sun set  and the listening to all the birds whilst looking out over the river...
Even though the birds were noisy,  it was relaxing, almost reminding me of holidays and sitting down near the beach... Such a nice way to end a busy and exhausting day.....
Hot chocolates......
 Couldn't decide whether to share a lemon tart or a citrus tart so in the end, decided to get one of each and share it....  Definitely know that the citrus tart is the one to order next time.  It was delicious and we both enjoyed it the most...
Afternoon tea...
Couldn't think of anyone else that I would enjoying spending this time with...
Nice to sit and chat together in lovely surroundings...
 We left here in separate cars to head home.  I decided to head straight home whilst Steve dropped into the supermarket to get a couple of things we had run out of... I just wanted to get home and lay down for a bit and rest...

When he arrived home, this is what I received....
Flowers
 He knew I wasn't feeling the best so thought this might cheer me up a little and make me feel a little better....  They did...
Feeling very spoilt and very loved....

 I love fresh flowers.... love seeing them in my home...
Big day tomorrow...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP