Saturday, August 22, 2015

MORE GLORIOUS SUNSETS...

We have had some perfect sunsets again this week...
Such beauty and so spectacular....
Feeling very blessed to see the hand of god at work in our lives...

10 minutes until Sundown...
Just beautiful to see the hand of God at work..
Sitting on a hill top enjoying this..

 Seriously I was heading home from school on Wednesday afternoon when I could see that the sky was lit up.  I knew I had less than 10 minutes before the sun went down behind the mountains, so instead of going home I raced up to the hill just behind Steve's school which overlooks this gorgeous sight...

I definitely wasn't the only person up there admiring such beauty..
There must have been about 10 of us up there all with our mobile phones trying to capture the colours of the sky as the sun crept down behind the mountains.  It was just a perfect afternoon.
Lighting up the clouds
Such beauty
Just makes you so thankful..

 The heavens definitely declare the glory and the majesty of God....
So thankful this week for the gift of sight and colour...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP