Monday, November 23, 2015

DRESS UPS.....

I think being three is a wonderful age....
Oh the imagination.....
I could sit and play with this little princess all day.....
For her birthday she got a couple of dress up costumes...
She was in them straight away playing in character...
So funny to watch....

First of all she put on her Cinderella Dress, and played with Princess Elsa.....
She loves this doll...
It never left her hand...
I think it is still permanently attached to her hand...

My favourite dolly Moppy....
I will share my other toys with you Moppy but not this one because she is my favourite...
 What do you do when you want to play dresses with someone else and you don't have a sibling...
Well you play with your dog and dress her up don't you...
Good thing she is part of the family and she likes to play with you.....
Best friends...
You think so too Penny....
What you want us to smile at you Mummy....
Love this cheesy photo of you Willow....


 You are a super cute chicken and I love you to bits...
So pleased I got to share your special weekend with you....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP