Monday, November 23, 2015

A LITTLE BIT OF SEWING....

I found this amazing piece of material when I was shopping for some Christmas fabric...
Couldn't resist buying some as I thought it would make an awesome skirt for Willow....
So home I came and got the old machine out...
Didn't take much to run it up...
No pattern needed and it turned out super cute...

Love these fun brightly coloured puppies...
She loves the pretty pink bow.....
All dressed ready for church...
 She loves her Frozen dolls though...
They are pretty much permanently attached to her at the moment...


 Thinking I might tackle a Christmas dress for her now...
I have the cutest reindeer material that will look real sweet made up for her for Christmas..
Oh I just wish I had more time to do the fun things like this...

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP