Friday, November 20, 2015

SWIMMING LESSIONS

Willow has started swimming lessons and I got to go watch last week...
She is still a little fearful of putting her head in the water for any length of time, but she was quite proud of the fact that she put her face into the water to show me...

With Nicole her swimming instructor......
 I love that even though we live far away,  I still get to be part of her life and experiences these things with her....
With her mummy



 She is so cute to watch as she tried to dive and kick her little feet....

Learning to dive....
Swim.... Mummy Swim.....
 Love that I get to go with them to Willow's swimming lesson..
Looking forward to going to her end of the year Ballet Concert next...
Love this little munchkin...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP