Sunday, January 31, 2016

A BELATED CHRISTMAS PRESENT....

When I got home from my time away, there was a Christmas present waiting for me....
Steve had ordered it for me for Christmas but it did not arrive in time...
It was here for when I got home....
He bought these for me...

Oliva Candles....
They change colours....
 They are made from real wax but have a small LED light in them....
They also come with a remote that turns them on and off....
You can change their colours to suit what ever your mood or decore and you can make them flicker like real candles....
They are pretty neat and I love them...

Chloe has also been spoilt this week but her lovely man...
He arrived home with these for her the other afternoon....
It is nice seeing someone really care for her and spoil her....
flowers for Chloe's


 Well it is hard to believe that the first month of 2016 has come to an end...
This year is also going to fly....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP