Saturday, January 30, 2016

CELEBRATING HIS BIRTHDAY...

Time to head home...
It was Steve's birthday so I really did want to be home to celebrate of for him....
It was a pretty low key sort of day...
 I arrived home just before dinner, and Chloe and Dan joined us and we all went to Hogs Breath for dinner....

Dan and Chloe organised a massive desert for us all to share,  and the staff all came out with sparklers to sing Happy Birthday to Steve....

Dan and Chloe help share the desert
It was massive
so big in fact that we couldn't eat it all...
Family photo...
There are no candles my darling
Family shot....
 It was so good to catch up with my wonderful family again...
I hadn't seen Chloe and Dan since the start of January, so it was great to have a night out with them and enjoy their company.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP