Saturday, January 30, 2016

ONE OF OUR LAST DAYS TOGETHER....

It is hard to believe that Max is five weeks old and it is nearly time for me to head home....
I needed to finalize our travel arrangements before I head home, so we decided to head out for lunch first to Sizzler....

It is pretty well priced to have a lunch date,  with the one time salad bar meal... I think for the three of us it only cost $24....
You can't even get a meal for three of us at Macca's for that price....

Our farewell lunch at Maccas
Pasta and sauce is a bit hit for Willow....
Yummy Salads....
Lots of fresh fruit...
Loving her spag bol....
 
My lunch...

 From lunch we went and sorted out our travel details...
Sarah tried to amuse Willow....
It was hard as she wasn't allowed in the playground...

I really wanted to get around the whole travel thing,  and I needed to do that sitting with our agent as trying to sort everyone's arrangements was really doing my head in..
On our way home then, we can across this display of Prehistoric Animals on Ice...
Willow found it really fascinating....
Even though she got a little closer that I thought he would, she still would not turn her back to them which made it a little difficult to take any decent photo..

We didn't up getting home too early as we had to catch up with the tains home...
It was a great day, but also a touch sad as I knew that this was one of my last days we would all be together before I flew home..

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP