Monday, January 11, 2016

OUR HAPPY PLACE.....

What a wonderful time we have had this summer break...
Spending it with the folk we love most....
It was great to have all our family together for the first time in two years this Christmas...
Made even more special by the arrival of our latest grandchild two days before Christmas....
This is my happy place,  surrounded by my beautiful children and grandchildren...
I really do feel incredibly blessed to have these amazing people in my life....
Enjoying our gorgeous grandson and grand daughter...

Gorgeous little man at 18 days of age...
Just love these guys.... very very special grandchildren...
Such contentment....
Checking out his Moppy
Finger up her nose....
A very happy Poppy..
 It is going to be so hard to go home and leave these guys....

I hate being away from them in these early years... They change so much...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP