Sunday, March 13, 2016

APPRECIATING THIS WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN...

We had a quick trip to Bundy this weekend...
Picked up our van so that we can go camping at Easter time....
One of my scrapbooking friends has issued me with a challenge to post a landscape photo on social media day  for the next seven days....
It was a perfect day today....
I couldn't help but admire and appreciate the wonderful countryside as we travelled home...
I don't ever want to take it for granted,  we live in a land of plenty, with wide open spaces, blue skies,  beautiful clouds,  mountain ranges, green hillsides, with long grasses swaying in the wind.....
I couldn't help but be thankful for all that God has provided us with.  We have so much to be thankful for, that I don't ever really want to take it for granted....
I took photos thinking that I could share them in my challenge this week,  but they area also a constant reminder to me to appreciate all the beauty we have in this wonderful country in which we are blessed to live....


 Loving the way the clouds are sweeping across the sky in some of these photos....
How lovely is this countryside...
Love these trees...
Love these cloud formations also..
Baffle Creek
The grass was just swaying in the breeze...

Qld Country roads...

Fingerboard Road
Almost home

coming into Rocky

Yeppen Lagoon
More of Yeppen Lagoon
 With all the rain we have had in the last few weeks, the countryside is looking absolutely amazing at the moment. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP