Sunday, March 13, 2016

DINNER INVITATION.....

I feel very blessed...
Such wonderful kids who do love to include us in their lives...
Chloe regularly invites us over to her house for dinner....
On Friday night she not only had us over but also her boyfriends parents for dinner and a games night...
We had the loveliest evening with them all...
Chloe cooked dinner,  and it was delicious,  chicken parmigiana and tossed salads...
I made a Weight Watcher's cheesecake for desert....

Mini cheesecakes for desert...

I was really happy with the way they turned out
Low fat and sugar delights that I didn't feel guilty having for desert...

 Chloe also had some little mini pavlovas so we were well catered for...
dishing up desert for us all
Chloe and Sharon...
Chloe and Dan had also invited a friend of Dan's from Uni for dinner as well and then we all joined in playing board games...
We had a blast.  First we played a game called "Articulate"....
That was a lot of fun and I must admit, I wouldn't mind getting hold of this game...
Maybe I liked it because Steve and I won that game....
We all played in teams...
We took our game of "Sequence" over and had four rounds of it... First to three initially and we lost all three games so decided to go best of 5 but we lost the four and fifth game also...  Well I did,  I was on the team with Chloe, Dan, Dylan (Dan's younger brother) and I... Steve played with Dan's parents and his mate and they won every game...

It was a great way to spend a Friday night and unwind after a pretty hectic week...
Looking forward to doing it again soon...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP