Monday, April 25, 2016

SUNRISES AND SUNSETS....

I am loving this time of year...
Our sunrises and sunsets are just magnificent.
Most of these photos I haven't taken but I have enjoyed some of these wonderful sunsets.
We truely do live in a beautiful part of our country,,,,
Just wanted to share some of these photos....
The moon rising over the Capricorn Coast...

Yeppoon Beach Front
Over the Keppel Islands

The moon rising at Emu Park
 Some great sunrises.....
Sunrise on the Capricorn Coast

Sunrise and the Milky Way
 And then we have the stunning sunsets in our region...
Noting like appreciating God's creation to help give you a clear head and a live of gratitude...
Sunset over Yeppen

 You can see we live in a beautiful part of our country....
I love this sunburnt country...
I love her wide open spaces...
I love her sunshine...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP