Thursday, May 25, 2017

JUST A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE RANDOM WEDDING PHOTOS..

This is the last of my wedding photos (well at least until the official wedding photos arrive).
There are a few snapshots that other's took that I actually love so want to share these here....
 Some of my favourite people

Ian and Kathy
My two sisters - Jude and Lea
Mal, Lea and my Dad
Pete with our grandson Max
nice one of Steve and I
Steve with his parents, Merv and Margaret
My good friend Jannett and her husband Neal
Pete with his lovely wife Maria
Steve gatecrashing the photo of his brother Shane and his wife Sarah and daughter Jessica
Steve's brother Dave and his wife...
My goodfriend Barb and I
Jannett and Neal and Barb's husband John..
John and Barb
taken with some of my favourite girlfriends, Kathy, Jannett and Barb
Taken with the bridal couple
Willow with Reuben out on the deck overlooking the river...
 Then there are a few lovely photos of my grandchildren that I love also...

Sibling love
Willow giving Max a big kiss..
such a little treasure
Willow sucking on her chair....
Watching the ceremony and throwing roses on Dan and Chloe


Doing a fine job...

 These two I particularly love
Daddy daughter moment...


 Then a few other random wedding photos that I just like......

My three beautiful children on the morning of Chloe's wedding...
Love this photo of Chloe and her Dad
Add caption
 The special men in my life:....
My Dad and my darling Husband...
My wonderful son...
Dad and Pete
 Pete and Chloe

Peter and Chloe...
 Some shots of the little things...
The wedding ceremony set up...
The Reception
Beautiful venue overlooking the river...

 And a pair of cheeky butts....

 Hard to beleive that all our children are now married....
It really is just the two of us now.....
Bring on the next chapter in our lives...
Adventures we will have.....

2 comments:

Gayle May 30, 2017 at 10:00 PM  

Ive enjoyed looking at all the wedding photos! Such a beautiful day. I tried looking for Pete and Marias wedding photos...are there any on your blog?

Karen L May 30, 2017 at 11:41 PM  

Yes Gayle back in July last year...

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP