Saturday, June 3, 2017

A FEW RANDOM SHOTS FROM THE WEDDING,....

I came across a few of thee photos of my lovely family taken the day of Chloe and Dan's wedding on my husband's phone.... Just some lovely random photos of my family.
Feeling so incredibly blessed and thankful for this life of mine....

These ones were taken as Chloe was getting ready at home.....
The girls didn't see her until after she got dressed.... It was just her and I,  such a special precious time, just wish I hadn't have been so sick...

getting dressed

A hug from her flatmate Danielle...
Sarah and Chloe
Sisterly love
Sisters - by choice..
Sarah, Maria and the children
These beautiful women...
Father and Daughter and grandson of course
with Chloe's bridal bouquet...
Our wonderful son and daughter in law
My beautiful daughter and son in law...
 Love that I got to have my photo taken with some of my oldest and dearest friends...
Barb and I - our friendship spans almost 35 years...
My very best friend and the love of my life...
taken with some of my closest friends and Dan and Chloe
Jannett, Kathy, Dan Chloe, myself and Barb.

Jannett and I
 I feel very grateful that I am blessed with such wonderful friends in my life.  Friendships that have stood the test of time....  These wonderful women have been part of my life for over three decades. Feeling blessed also that not only do I have wonderful women friends but three amazing daughters whose friendship I also value...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP