Saturday, June 3, 2017

FUN WITH POPPY....

Have I said how much I love our grandchildren..
I love the age they are both at at this present moment...
I love their sense of fun, happiness and laughter and how the simplest things can bring so much joy and happiness into all of our lives....
A morning of poking faces was enough to have us all enjoying a morning together....

 Even her Mummy and Max got involved in all the fun also.
Love that Max was enjoying it all too..

 Love this life of ours..
So many things to be grateful for...
Think it is about time I started documenting them again.

This week I am grateful for..

1. This wonderful country we live it.
2. Blue Skies
3. A roof over our heads
4. A job to go too.
5. My family
6. Laughter
7. A husband whom I adore
8. Life in general
9. My church family
10. Good friends...

 Feeling very blessed indeed...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP