Sunday, June 24, 2018

ENJOYING OUR BEAUTIFUL SUNSETS...

One of the things I miss most from our holiday last year was enjoying the beautiful sunsets that we experienced whilst we were away.  It was wonderful to sit on the many beaches at the end of the day and watch the sun set over the ocean.  For the first three or months we were home I was really homesick for our afternoons sitting and enjoying these beautiful sunsets..

Well in the last couple of months,  I have made the time to drive up to the top of the hill behind Steve's school whenever I see what looks to be a lovely evening sky and just sit and watch the sun crept down beyond the horizon..
Here are photos from the last couple of sunsets I have enjoyed...

 Then a week or so ago I got to witness another amazing sunset as it set over our airport. 
Rocky really does have some lovely sunsets.  We are very blessed to witness such between skies....
 I am constantly in awe of our Creator who has given us so much to enjoy and appreciate...
These beautiful sunsets remind me of the words of King David in Psalms 19 v 1.

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP