Wednesday, July 18, 2018

MY WEEK IN BRISBANE....

I didn't get too do too much during my stay in Brisbane.  I ended up catching Chloe's flu so spent the first couple of days in bed or just laying around.  Had great plans for my week with the grandchldren and most of the activities had to be put on hold...

At least I know have a bucket list to do with them the next time I am down visiting during the school holidays.

Sarah did take the children for a play date at Willows friends place, they made it to the Movies to see the Incredibles movie, and then on our last day, we had set up a play date at one of the many lovely parks in Brisbane.  I thought the fresh air and sunshine would do me the world of good...

Anyway we no sooner arrived at the park when it starting to rain so decided to head to a chldren's play centre (Lollipops) at Camp Hill instead.

It was pretty crowded  and rather noisy also, and turned out to be a shade more expensive that enjoying the fresh air out in a free parkland.  Still the kids enjoyed it and had a ton of fun...


The ball pit was definitely an exciting place to play....

Having fun on the teacup and saucer ride
 Wouldn't you know it but no sooner were we set up indoors when the rain stopped and the sun came out.  Still the kids had a great time and it was nice for them to catch up with their friends before we took off and headed back to Rockhampton.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP