Thursday, December 9, 2021

MORE SEWING FOR TADDLETALES....

 The start of a new week, and the machine comes out again...

I still have another 50 scrunchies to make before heading to beach the coming weekend.. Today is the day to tackle them.  

It meant a full day at the sewing machine, but having perfected them last week, it was al still fresh in my memory and these were done considerably faster than the ones I did last week.  

I did have to change the thread a lot more this time. as I made quite a few Christmas ones too.  

tackling the Christmas scrunchies...

All completed....


In total I have made over 100 scrunchies for the girls in the past week.  They had also ordered a special Taddletales T Shirt for me to wear at their Christmas Pop Up Stall they were holding on the coming weekend...

Now just to decide what Christmas head bank I am going to wear on the day, and what earrings to buy to compliment my outfit...

Will it be reindeer .....

or Christmas baubles...
Guess we will have to wait until the day to find out which....



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP