Friday, January 14, 2022

REMEMBERING MY MUM'S BIRTHDAY...

 My Facebook post from the 3rd of January...

Remembering and honoring my Mum whom I miss terribly.  She was taken too soon from us...

It would have been my Mum's birthday today, she would have been 88. Oh how I miss you Mum.... You were taken too soon. Even though she has been gone now for almost 10 years, there was never a birthday since her passing that Dad and I haven't remembered it together... I have missed talking with him today too ... I have missing celebrating her birthday with Dad today. I have felt the loss of losing them both very much so today. Always loved, so blessed to have had such wonderful parents. I Love you both....

So blessed to have these wonderful human beings as parents... 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP