Saturday, February 5, 2022

ANOTHER WORLD.....

 We have been living in a crazy world this last couple of years...

A world where we have had a crazy virus that has locked countries down..

Where we have closed States to each other..

Where we have the vacinated and the unvacinated..

Where there is one rule for some and a different rule for others...

False information abounds and it is hard to know what is real and not real...

Tolerance is not the norm anymore

People are divided, families are divided, churches are divided...

Metal Health is at an all time high...

This following poem resconnated with me...

ANOTHER WORLD…

 “Mama, build me another world.
A world with all my friends.
A world where people have a whole face.
A world where my grandma stuffs me with apple pie again and takes me in her arms when I have a stomach ache.
A world where I can play on the playground again.
A world where I can celebrate my birthday again, go to sports or music school.
A world where people look forward to each other again and are not afraid of each other.
A world in which I can be a normal child again." .......Author unknown.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP