Thursday, November 2, 2023

CANDLES AND FLOWERS..

 Two of my most favourite things and I have been spoilt with both this week...

I absolutely adore the girls Taddletales Candles.  The fragrances are divine and they leave the whole house smelling awesome...

My most favourite candles...

and my favourite flowers..

I am so fortunate and thankful that I have a husband who enjoys the beauty of nature like myself and he often brings home beautiful flowers to grace our home...

He also enjoys wandering around our garden and picking me bunches of flowers and I just love it...  Our nature trees are in full bloom at the moment and it is lovely.  Plenty of birds around enjoying them also...

Love to keep a record of the beauty around me.  Love that I have eyes to see and a nose to smell.  So grateful for these things....

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP