Thursday, November 2, 2023

MAX & WILLOW ENJOY BOOK WEEK 2022

I am way behind with family news.  In fact I am 12 months behind and so much has happened in the last 12 months so these next few posts are going to be more photographic posts than anything.  Just a few photos of Book Week 2022 at Max and Willow's school...

Wolf Girl and Dogman...
Wolf Girl

Dog Man

Willow with friends...

The kids school go all our for Book Week each year.  I am sure a lot of the creations are made by the parents but they are amazing...Apparently some parents start planning for the following year the moment book week is over in the current year.   I am always amazed at what they come up with.  I also have to say that most of the teachers get very involved in it also dressing in theme...

Some of the amazing costumes that turned up at Book Week this week...

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP