Sunday, June 24, 2012

THE START OF THE HOLIDAYS

Finally on holidays again.... The first night of holidays saw me relaxing with some paper and scissors.  It was nice to sit down and do something I enjoy.   I had fun creating these

Love using this Stampin Up Punch 


I found these little bird prints on line and printed them off and used them to make these cards.  So cute and  colourful

I had fun creating these little cards too

This little card was made from  some little flowers I stamped at a STampin Up Demonstration where I learnt how to use their coloured pens.  Love how it turned out and am now going to play some more with stamps and pen 
Fun with colouring in pens. 


A few more little cards using the birds and then a bigger card I made for a wedding I am attending next weekend

My wedding card. I actually loved this paper and have a few more made which I am sure I will put to good use

 

 Finally I completed this layout I started just after our scrap retreat.  I have shared some heartfelt journaling about our last days with Mum before she passed away earlier this year

I am now on the Sunshine Coast visiting my Dad    Will spend a few days here and then head back to Brissie to catch up with my girls once they return from their overseas adventure

Tomorrow Pete's adventure finishes in South America  He leaves to fly back to the USA where he will spend the next six weeks busing around 

I'm a little concerned about him doing this as all the reviews I have read of Greyhound traveling in the USA are not good 

Will be back in the next few days to share some more


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP