Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A FEW PHOTOS FROM THE HOLIDAYS

Still trying to catch up on the last of the photos I took on the holidays.  I should have taken a few more too of my time meeting up with my friend Barb, and then the following week when I caught up with Sal and Mary, but I  forgot to take my camera.  (Oh no).

I spent a few days in Brissie with the girls when they got home from their Fijian Trip.  It was good to have some girlie time with them. We managed to catch up with one of Sarah's bridesmaid for lunch and got to enjoy cuddles with her beautiful little girl Audrey.

 
 Also came across a real special on roses when we were out doing a grocery shop.  They were all reduced down to $3 a bunch, now how on earth could we resist having a splurge of these.  They looked beautiful at home too and lasted for over a week. 
During my second week on the coast, I managed  to catch up with my cousin and his wife Simone, and Sim and I took their youngest two boys to the park for a play before dropping them back to their day so that we could go off and have some girlie time together.
 
 The weather was beautiful, especially after the wet from the previous week, so we actually enjoyed just sitting and soaking up the wonderful warm sun. as we had a feed of chip sandwiches for lunch. 
  

Finally,  a photo of Pete on his bus adventure around the USA.  So far he has spent time in LA at Santa Monica beach, he has been to  Las Vegas, and the Grand Canyon,  right across the country to New Orleans, and then down to Tuscaloosa to catch up with some friends that Peter spent time with the last time he was in the USA.  This week he is in Chicago.  Less than three weeks now until he comes home and this Mumma can hardly wait.  Unfortunately, he hasn't posted too many photos lately so  haven't got too many to share.  He has been on a Greyhound bus travelling through the USA though.  Not sure he would ever do it this way again.  

Well it is getting late, and I need an early night.  I have had the last week and few days off work sick with the flu, but my stay at home has come to an end.  I am back to work tomorrow.   I have enjoyed the last few days at home,  I have got to catch up on a few things at home, like washing and ironing.  I also got to pull out my sewing machine.  Making the costumes for the girls on Saturday, gave me a bit of incentive to get in and do some other sewing.  I have been busy making Sarah some Hooter Hiders for the baby and have been really enjoying it.  Will take some photos of them and share next time I update.  

Right now it is time for bed.  

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP