Tuesday, September 4, 2012

BEING CREATIVE THIS WEEK.

I've enjoyed being creative this week.  Loving the fact that our new Librarian is super keen on having displays in our Library, and that she is equally happy to leave it in my hands.    We usually come up with an idea together and than I have the freedom to interpret  it the way I like.  We decided on a Spring theme as it is the start of Spring...
Here's what I came up with yesterday.  

Spring Library Display
Would love to show you the display I did for Book Week too, but unfortunately I can't as we used the photos of students in it, but I can show you the big trophy I made which was the centre piece of the display.   Our theme was Champion Readers.
Part of the Book Week display
Close up of my Gold Trophy
And just because I have been in the creative mood,  I have made a few more cards.  I am so enjoying this card making...
Still a little obsessed by owls

We're looking at a busy month ahead.... a little more about that in my next post...
Off to spend the weekend with my Dad this weekend = we're going to celebrate his birthday together.
He has had a bit of a hard week this week,  Father's Day, 6th month anniversary of Mum's death and his birthday all rolled into one week.

1 comments:

Melanie H September 7, 2012 at 10:55 AM  

I hope your dad was okay over Father's Day Karen. The first oens are always so hard.

Your Spring display looks amazing as does your trophy and cards.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP