Thursday, September 3, 2020

REMOVABLE TROLLEY TOKEN KEYS.....

 When I last visited my sister, she gifted me a removable shopping trolley token key...

our removable trolley keys

I did wonder whether I would use it much but since we now have an Aldi store,  it probably would come in handy.... Well handy it did.  I use it all the time....

Steve ended up using a heap of his scraps of perspex to make me some more...  My sister was after some more, and we made a few for Sarah to try..

She is more than impressed because quite often she would use her coin when returning her shopping trolley because other people had used the wrong coin etc...

This way she doesn't have to lock it back in....  I still always take my trolley back to the trolley bay but just leave it unlocked to help the next person out..

Well every time Steve has left over perspex from projects, he has been making these removable trolley token keys...

We now have quite a collection and both the girls want some to use as gifts for their friends..

 




Don't think we are going to run out of them any time soon...

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP