Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Just wishing you all a Very Happy Valentine's Dad. Mind you we didn't do anything to really celebrate it this year. We were going to go to the Movie's but there really wasn't anything interesting showing at the moment - well not the sort of movie you would like to watch on Valentine's Day. Steve was also tried up preparing for Worship at church tomorrow and the Youth Group were having a Valentine's Evening and I was asked to come take some photos for them/
So here is some photo's of them having a great evening.

We have been preparing for the last couple of days. Yesterday she made hundreds of these to decorate theseThe today I had to dash out whilst she was at work and buy some cardboard and fabric so that she could could decorate these


The colour theme was red, white and pink. Couldn't buy red metalic cardboard so had to go with pink. I kinda of wanted to add the photo below just cause I like it. These are just some of the highlights of the night. (Click on the collage to make it larger if you want to see more)Here are some moreAnd fnally everyone got one of these before they went home

And just to finish, thinking about LOVE today, I am so thankful that

1. God loves me, has forgiven me and I can have a relationship with Him
2. I have a wonderful Husband who loves me.
3. I have amazing parents who love me
4. I have awesome kids who love me
5. I am blessed with wonderful friends.

What more could you ask for in life. The important thing is though, that I love dearly all those above and I know I am blessed abundantly every day of my life.

5 comments:

Anonymous February 15, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

Looks like a fab youth group event ... official youth group photographer sounds like a fun role!

Carol February 15, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Those cupcakes look wonderful! What a great youth group, next year I want to organise something like that.

Melanie H February 15, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Fantastic photos Karen, the cupcakes are gorgoeus and the lollipop idea is wonderful too.

Chloe looks beautiful in those 2 photos.

Edleen February 15, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

Happy Valentine's Day Karen! wish i could have some of those cupcakes *drool*

wishing you a great week ahead!

Jane February 17, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

what an awesome youth group!!!! looks like loads of fun and how yummy do those cupcakes look :) Have a great week Karen.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP