Wednesday, January 30, 2013

INSPIRED TO CREATE

I have been inspired to create a bit this week.  Over the last couple of years,  I have enjoyed reading this blog.... I think the thing I love most about it, is the photos and her wonderful use of colour.... her creativity and her flowers.... She loves flowers just like me...
I have decided that this year, I am going to try and be a little more creative so this week,  I used the pattern I found here and made these. 

Latest creations
Ready to hang..
All stacked up
Think I will make some more...
This now graces my mantle piece....
 Loving my new jug vase I picked up from my visit to Ikea... Wish I would have bought the smaller one also.  Well I guess it means another visit back to Ikea next time I am in Brissie...
Loving how they all turned out..
 Need to find more time to create this year.... have a few other ideas from her too that I want to try..
Think some of them would make nice gifts too.
Will be back soon with more to share...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP