Wednesday, January 30, 2013

THIS TIME LAST YEAR THE NEWS WAS BAD

It is 12 months today since we received the devastating news about my Mum and that her time with us would only be a matter of weeks.
This time last year we were feeling totally devastated, shocked,  in a state of disbelief.... our whole world was about to change....
This time last year we were madly packing to head to the Sunshine Coast to spend as much time with Mum as we could.....
Where has this past year gone....
It was a hard year....
A very sad year....


Mum has been very much in my thoughts today....
My last kiss and cuddle with my precious Mum
 Mum you have left a very big hole in our hearts.....
I miss you more today than ever....
We were so blessed to have you as our dear Mum,  and everthing we are today is due to your belief in us and your love, guidance and example....
I LOVE YOU MUM...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP