Sunday, April 21, 2013

SUCH A BUSY WEEKEND.....

It has been a crazy busy week and weekend, and I still haven't had a chance to update the latest photos of our gorgeous grand daughter... They are coming I promise....
We have been going all weekend...
Friday afternoon we had our special Ex Allies Girls afternoon tea at our place...
I so love spending time with these girls....
The last year we all worked together was 2006, and we are still catching up each month for afternoon tea or dinner....
On Friday night we had a cracking storm,   and lots and lots of rain which made it perfect for a sleep in on Saturday morning.....
Saturday was scrapbooking.... so after washing, and cleaning and going for a nice long walk, it pretty much meant the day had gone...

Today we had church and then Steve and I spent a lovely afternoon together.... We went and checked out the local orchid show... First time we have been and it was magnificent.  Well worth the $2 entry fee.  I am just disappointed that I didn't think of it earlier and that I didn't take our good camera with us.  I used my phone to take the photos and they aren't the best, but they had some amazing flowers and so I took quite a few photos.  Be prepared for a big share...
We then went and had lunch together, and then did a grocery shop together.... Love spending time like this with my man...














































I am constantly amazed at the beauty of God's creation.   The richness of colour and the divisity of these flowers and yet they are all orchids.  They are so delicate and yet rich.....
I loved our visit today... I love these little mini dates that Steve and I are squeezing into our busy lifestyles....

This week we got this gorgeous photo of our grand daughter... She starting sitting up this week.  Well she has been sitting in her highchair with support for a few weeks now.... but this is supporting herself.  She is such a joy and we can't wait to see her again soon.
Willow sitting up by herself
Have a heap of photos we took of her when we were down on the holidays.  Will try and upload them this week...

Another busy week ahead.... we are off on a little expedition on Wednesday...
A long weekend....
We are looking forward to it...
Be back soon.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP