Tuesday, December 24, 2013

LONG SUMMER EVENINGS

I love this time of the year..
The evenings are longer and cooler.
Last night we decided to pack a picnic dinner and head to the park to make the most of the beautiful weather...
It was so relaxing...
It was so nice to enjoy this play time with Willow....
Love these photos of Willow enjoying Christmas fruit....
She loves plums...

Enjoying eating a plum
She had a lovely time at the park...
She loves the sand..
Now that she is walking, there is no stopping her... You have to be on your guard all the time.
Playing on the equipment and in the sand
Poppy had fun talking her on the flying fox....
Fun with Poppy
Hasn't quite got the hang of the holding on yet....
We had the yummiest dinner..
I tried a new mango, macadamia nut and sweet chilli and Lime salad, it was a winner with Steve and I,
Dinner at the park
Chloe entertained Willow whilst we cooked and got dinner ready.
Having fun with Aunty Chloe
She loves the Slippery Slide
Sliding
Sarah and Chloe
The park is dog friendly, so Penny got to come with us...
Penny joins us for dinner
 After dinner we had a lovely run around, and lay on the grass. 
Playing with Mummy
It is all about discovery...
 I managed to grab a photo or two with Sarah too.  Doesn't often happen
Mother and Daughter
 And I managed to get a few with the love of my life as well. 
With my lovely husband. 
 It was a most enjoyable evening...
We packed up from here to go see some Christmas lights, which I will share with you in my next post. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP