Sunday, January 5, 2014

34 YEARS AND GOING STRONG....

It all started way back here when we were in High School together....

Our High School days....
Who would have throught that six years later we were be here.....
Our Wedding Day
And now 34 years later,  we are still going strong and still very much in love with each other....
I am incredibly blessed to share life with this amazing man.....
Happy Anniversary Babe,  I wouldn't want to do life with anyone else....

We have had a great day together,
We were especially blessed to be able to have our grand daughter with us for the morning and take her to church with us.....
Dinner date together and this afternoon we went and say this together....
Date afternoon viewing this....
Love that we still really love spending time together, and this exciting next era of our lives when it is just the two of us....
Love you my Darl

34 years later

and still going strong...
 My darling Dad made us feel quite special...
Whilst we were out having time together,  he organised these...
Red Roses for me for our Wedding Anniversary...
One of my Red Roses.
I scored four of these beautiful roses....
Gracing our dining room table for dinner tonight...
 He also bought some flowers home in Memory of Mum... Normally she gets the the red roses, so I felt very spoilt today...
Flowers for my Dear Mum
 Steve also got spoilt...
Dad bought him these couple of blocks of dark chocolate...
Chocolate for Steve
 It has been a great day..
Time to finish sewing Sarah's final cushion now for her outdoor setting...
Can't wait to see it all finished and set up also...

1 comments:

Chrissy January 5, 2014 at 11:36 PM  

How lovely! Happy anniversary to the two of you. :) xx

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP