Wednesday, January 8, 2014

PLAY DATE WITH POPPY

Whilst Steve and Sarah were busy building Sarah's outdoor furniture and making her garden, I was on babysitting duty.  Something I totally enjoyed.   We went shopping together and had girlie days...

I came up to the coast a day earlier that Steve and Sarah so that I could be with my Dad for my Mum's birthday.... It was something that my younger sister, dad and I just had to do together... Remember and celebrate Mum's life... She would have been 80...

Anyway, Sarah decided to come up to the coast so that I could help her sew all the cushions for her outdoor furniture.. She is on a mission... wants it all finished before she starts work again this week..
That means that the babysitting roles were reversed and Steve was now on babysitting duty....
They had a ball together out in the back year.....
They played...
I love seeing this special relationship that they have together...
I love that Willow loves going to Steve and spending time with Him...

Just a little photo story of how their play time went...







     














 Love these photos of them both having fun.
Love that Willow loves her Poppy and really enjoying doing things with him...
Feeling very blessed indeed....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP