Tuesday, November 4, 2014

THE BEAUTIFUL JACARANDA TREES

I can't claim ownership of these photos.
In fact I don't know who actually took them, but I do know that I love these photos and just had to share them...
These flowering Jacaranda trees hold lots of lovely memories for me...
I have admired them now for over forty years...
They flower every October just before Uni and School exam times..
In my teen years, when I was going out with Steve, they would remind us that Uni exams were just around the corner....
Now they remind us that it is time to set exams for all Steve's high school students...

You can not get away from their beautiful colour...
Their carpet beneath the flowerng trees....
Their wonderful sent...
I love these trees and couldn't help but share these beautiful photos of them...
And I don't really need to tell a story.... these beautiful pictures speak for themselves...











We definitely live in a beautiful world....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP