Monday, May 11, 2015

THE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION BEGAN EARLY

Her birthday celebrations started a little early last week when her good friend Daina came to visit from Toowoomba....
They had nights out at the cinema's for "Chicks at the Flicks"

Chloe and Daina
Girls night out at the Movies...
 Chloe took leave for a couple of days to organise her birthday party....
I am so incredibly proud of her,  she wanted to make a difference to others as a celebration of her birthday this year and asked for no gifts, but if people wanted to do something she would have a wish well, that they could leave a monetary gift in that she would like to donate to "Teen Challenge".

She wanted it to be a surprise for her friend Daina who at the moment has successfully finished the program and is now working with other young girls going through the program...

Her birthday started with us taking her and Daina out for breakfast...
What a face...
Breakfast at "The Regent"
 We had a lovely morning.  The meal was lovely...
Daina and I both had this for breakfast
Chloe and Steve had this one...
 After breakfast the girls and I took off to go do a little birthday shopping and buy the rest of the ingredients for her party that night....
I can't believe I forgot to take my camera to her party...
This is not like me at all....
Have missed taking it to a few events lately,  so I don't really have a lot of photos to share..
She had the place looking really beautiful with lovely floral decorations on each table...
Some of the flower arrangements that were used to decorate the tables...
She had somewhere between 60-70 at her party and it was a lovely relaxed evening.  She had set up a table tennis table, and also had a beach volleyball court their for people to play on...
The evening was a little cool, so we had two fire pits set up that folks sat around and talked...

Others played table tennis with them organising some around the table games...
Pete and Maria skyped from Copenhagen just as she was ready to cut her cake and give her speech.  It was their way of being part of her birthday celebrations...
Here are a couple of photos taken by one of her work colleagues....

I really am kicking myself that I forgot my camera... Too busy trying to organise all the catering instead....

We have definitely been very blessed to be the parents of three very remarkable young adults.
Today though,  it is Chloe's day and as parents we couldn't be prouder of the wonderful person she is.  Her strength of character,  her compassion, empathy, kindness are some of the wonderful qualities I love about her.  She has a wonderful heart for including people and not judging them, rather she loves them.... She has a really forgiving heart and this is one of the qualities I most admire about her...  She inspires me daily and words cannot even begin to express our love for our beautiful girl.... We love you Chloe.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP