Monday, June 8, 2015

ANOTHER MAGNIFICENT SUNSET....

We have had some rather lovely sunsets around here lately...
this was our few a couple of nights ago....
Just magnificent.....

 a beautiful sunset over Rockhampton...
The night sky as the sun set...
 I never cease to be amazed at the brilliance of God's creation and how we have been given eyes to view and appreciate such beauty.  I feel so blessed to be alive....
My friend in Maleny viewed this amazing sunset last week also...
Just magnificent display in the evening sky...
I want to remember the good things in life...
The beauty of this world we live in...
I want to live a thankful life for all the good things and blessings around me each day, that so often are taken for granted...

Yes life might be tough at times, but them we are given these real gems of creation to view and enjoy and appreciate and you realize just how truly blessed we are....

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP