Tuesday, December 8, 2015

FEELING BLESSED

Have just celebrated another birthday...
Feeling so blessed and spoilt to have such beautiful family and friends in my life....
I felt very loved with over 90 birthday greetings on Facebook,
Lots of flowers from family and friends
and lots of cake from those at work....
Life is good...
My day started well with a quick breakfast and cuppa in bed from my beautiful husband...
By first break at work these had arrived.....

Gorgeous Flowers from Steve

Close up of the beautiful roses
Feeling pretty blessed....
 One of the girls I work with was bringing them down to me as I came back from class...
I walked into my office and there was a lovely cake with we soon devoured for morning tea..
Left over birthday cake...
 Then it was back on classes and when my year two reading group arrived, they had bought this piece of carrot cake from their teacher as a gift to celebrate my birthday...
Carrot Cake from Megan..
 By the time I got back to my office for second break,  I found this lovely cupcake sitting on my desk from Val...
Birthday Cupcake....
 I finished work early and headed home.   Chloe had organised for us to go out for dinner to celebrate my birthday... 
Then I received more flowers...
Birthday flowers from Chloe, Dan and Danielle
Close up...
 So blessed to have these wonderful guys in my life...
We all went to Hogs Breath as a family for a family dinner.   It was lovely...
Birthday cheers
Danielle Dan and Chloe
Dan and Chloe
With my wonderful man... so truly blessed...
 The kids always find it hard to buy presents for me.  I think it is that the older I get there is less material things that I want.  My idea of a great birthday and Christmas is to spend time with loved ones.  It is more about doing things with me that receiving gifts these days...
The best for me was these guys coming home with us after dinner and helping put up the Christmas tree and Christmas Decorations...
Setting up the Christmas Tree
Dan hung decorations above the door ways for me..
Wonderful night all together
Steve hanging the tinsel for me..
Aren't love grand.
Fluffing up the tree
Danielle and Chloe
Hanging decorations...
Love seeing all of this happen...

Decorating the tree
Finally the tree is all decorated....
 Love Christmas time...
Love that we got to spend the night together as a family decorating as well.
Feeling very loved and very blessed....


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP