Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I HAVE BEEN SEWING.,,,,

Two years ago I started making these Christmas stockings for Maria and Willow.  

Their stockings are now finished...
 Some how I have just continually got way laid along the way.....
I knew I wanted them done by the end of this year...
I wanted to used them for Christmas this year, since everyone was going to be home...
I love seeing them hanging on the fireplace like this all ready for Christmas
Hanging ready for Christmas....
Once these were finished I was keen to do a little more Christmas shopping....
I bought some lovely Christmas material a couple of years ago and knew that if I didn't do something with it this year, I would probably not have enough material to use it on a dress for Willow...

She helped me pick the fabric...
I love how it has turned out..
the old trusty  sewing machine is out....

 When our kids were a lot younger, my friend Barb and I liked to really sew, and sew up a storm we did.  We had a children's label called  "Taddletales"... I found a few of our old sewing labels and Sarah was super keen  for me to use them on any dresses I made for Willow.
Our label...
her Christmas dress
All hanging ready to wear...
 Once I had finished this one,  I was keen to make another.  I had seen a picture of this one on  Facebook. and thought I would give it a go..

The second Christmas dress
 I loved making this dress, and as we have quite a few Christmas functions to go too,  I am pretty sure she is going to get lots of wear out of both dresses...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP