Thursday, December 9, 2021

MORE GRANDSON SPAM....

Once again I have to say that I am so thankful for technology, especially since COVID when we haven't been able to travel overseas.

I am so thankful for the photos and facetime chats....

Just love these little boys

Just had to share a few other lovely photos of my beautiful family on the other side of the world....
someone has been to a strawberry  farm

Such a cutie....

My beautiful family

so full of love for this little one...

Birthday boy....

Even though I haven't been able to visit our beautiful family, I still feel so incredibly blessed that this is my family and I couldn't be more prouder of them or love them more... So blessed... so very blessed...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP