Friday, February 25, 2022

NIGHT SHOPPING..

 We very rarely go out shopping at night... In fact I can't remember the last time we have done that other than to head down the road to the supermarket to pick up something for dinner...

I got a phone call from Sim to let me know that Katies had reduced their $90 dresses down to $20 and as I had seen a dress I quite liked there, thought I would head down and pick it up whilst it had been reduced down.  

Did I need three new dresses, probably not, but who can resist a bargain....  I really need 7/8 pants, but my standard go to pants that I love aren't being stocked anymore which has been really sad for me.  Not sure what I am going to do now... 

I was going to wait until the following day to go down, but when I suggested it to Steve and he was keen enough to come with me we decided to go then and there...

I didn't realize how pretty the Sunshine Plaze Shopping Centre is at night all lit up....

 

 

 

 


We found a little cafe at the Shopping Centre and ended up having dinner there before heading home.  Nice little date night. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP