Monday, April 4, 2022

A CATCH UP WITH SOME OLD WORK COLLEGUES...

 We had a lovely afternoon last week, when I caught up with three of the girls I used to work with.  I get to see Fay and Jannett fairly regularly, but haven't seen Janet for quite a while.  She has recently retired and is keen to connect with us all again.

We ended up at the Rugby Leagues Club for afternoon tea...  Lots of lovely chatter and banter as we reminisced of our time at Allies...

I have been blessed over the years to have worked with some wonderful women...

Jannett, Janet, myself and Fay

We did splash out a bit and ordered some yummy treats for afternoon tea.  Both Jannett and Janet ordered the pecan pie with cream, whilst Fay and I ordered the red velvet cake.  Fay had cream with hers but I ordered the ice cream instead...

We all enjoyed a hot chocolate

Pecan pie with cream

Red Velvet cake with ice cream
We definitely need to catch up together like this more often.  It is a lovely era of life with so many friends now retiring.  I wonder how I ever found time for work...  I still don't seem to find the time to do the things we wanted to do when we retired.  Life is still crazy busy..

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP